14-16 June 2021 – Kings Cross, London
A Global Leadership Summit and Festival of Transformational Technology addressing the question
“How do we get the next 10 years right?”
The world’s largest gathering of CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Academics, Artists, Activists & Policy Makers working to realise the biggest transformational opportunities of our time and how we address the challenges along the way.
In a world where everyone has had to find new ways to learn, new ways to work, and new ways to connect and build relationships, CogX believes in the power of convening people. So, in true CogX style, we are working towards delivering a hybrid festival in June 2021 which gives people the option of attending sessions virtually or coming together in person in a safe and comfortable way.
In this new hybrid format, CogX will continue to bring together the most incredible cross sections of society focused on the overall ambition of ‘How do we get the next 10 years right?’.
- Inspiring current and future generations of leaders
- Moving conversations forward with concrete actions
- Celebrating and recognising the latest innovation, especially those focused on addressing the COVID-19 pandemic
- Continue the fight for equality, diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of society
- Getting to NetZero – helping reframe the climate emergency as the biggest economic opportunity in the last 200 years
Meet our 2021 Speakers
To make the Festival safer for everyone, we’re limiting the number of in-person speakers. Don’t worry, we’ll announce who’ll be on-site closer to the event.
Director of Creativity, BBC
CEO & Founder of insitro; Coursera, Co-Founder and Board Member of Engageli, insitro
Chief Executive Officer, British Airways
Professor & Director, “Self-Assembly Lab, MIT”
General Partner, Hustle Fund
Founder, Human Digital Thinking, Former Director Cyber, GCHQ
Managing Director, Group AI & Data Solutions, BT
Why CogX at King’s Cross?
In 2019 we took over 2 million square feet of London’s phenomenal King’s Cross estate. In 2021, we’re returning with our hybrid Festival to the heart of the Knowledge Quarter with its hub of technology and innovation organisations including the Francis Crick Institute, British Library, Wellcome Trust, Google and more.
Why should I attend?
CogX Festival 2021
Join us in-person or online and connect with our speakers in the way that suits you best.
* Limited availability on in-person festival passes – Full refund available if covid restrictions remain in place. Decision to be made by April 16th.