CogX Festival 2021
JUNE 14th – 16th 2021, KING’S CROSS, LONDON
The world’s largest gathering of CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Academics, Artists, Activists & Policy Makers working to realise the biggest transformational opportunities of our time and how we address the challenges along the way.
This year we are planning to return to our home in King’s Cross with a fully hybrid event. In order to achieve this in a COVID-safe way, we are only releasing 25 Expo Pods at this time at a discounted price. In order to make this a risk-free proposition for our partners, we are offering a full refund in the case that we have to cancel due to COVID restrictions.
Expected Visitors In Person & Online
Why Exhibit at CogX Festival 2021
Meet the press
Showcase your solutions
Engage with potential new clients
Meet new partners
Meet investors that understand your needs
What happens if the physical CogX gets cancelled?
If we have to cancel the physical part of CogX, you will get a full refund, or you can put that towards CogX 2022.
Exhibit at CogX Festival 2021
Due to Covid Restrictions Limited Availability for In Person Exhibitors.
Gold Side Event£10,000.00Add to cart
- Feature on the main festival agenda
- Be open to all 100,000 visitors
- Enable you to host a session with up to 250 attendees
- Drive sign-ups to your side event by featuring in CogX’s email, newsletter, and social media posts
- Re-engage your session visitors after the CogX Festival with a full GDPR-compliant list of attendees
Connect with us to learn more about exhibiting at CogX Festival 2021