Dr. Adam Durant is CEO and Founder of SATAVIA, a software and data analytics company based in Cambridge, UK, with the vision of making aviation smarter and greener by digitising the planet from surface to space.
Prior to founding SATAVIA, Dr. Durant worked as a professional scientist, authoring 35+ scientific papers and holding posts at the University of Cambridge and the Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU). While at NILU, he joined a spin-out working on volcanic ash detection with AIRBUS and easyJet. Dr. Durant has won over £4m grant funding for SATAVIA since 2015 from Innovate UK, Aerospace Technology Institute, and the European Space Agency, while also gaining high-profile customers such as Rolls-Royce, AIRBUS and Safran. In addition, SATAVIA closed a Pre-Series round of £1m in January 2020.
Solving the climate crisis presents the single biggest opportunity of the last 200 years. Galvanising the potential of technology is urgent to achieving our climate goals. The CogX Climate...
- Miles Kirby - Chief Executive Officer - DeepTech Labs
- Sarah Jones - Senior Venture Manager - Creative Destruction Lab
- Adam Durant - CEO - Satavia
- Simon Hombersley - CEO - Xampla
- Gil Karie - Director of Innovation - Ignite Power
- Brittany Harris - CEO and Co-Founder - Qualis Flow
- Heather Delaney - Founder & Managing Director - Gallium Ventures
- Akriti Dokania - Investment Manager - Octopus Ventures
- Marcel Hedman - Founder and - Nural Research (Moderator)