Akriti sits within the Deep Tech pod and focuses on businesses within the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning software, B2B Enterprise Software, Cyber Security and next generation automation.
Akriti is a computer science engineer by background and worked as Product Manager with Windows Security and in the User Experience team at Windows Edge. Prior to this she built a B2B business focused on accounting in the retail space in India. She then moved to London to complete her MBA at the London Business School, during which time she worked with the Amazon Alexa team to help launch Alexa in new territories. She also worked at Forward Partners as a pre-seed/seed stage investor. Akriti joined the team in 2018.
“My time in product management and my experience of building a business has made me realise just how hard it is to develop software. It also opened my eyes to what a lonely journey it can be for a founder and it takes a compassionate VC to understand that and support where necessary.”
Solving the climate crisis presents the single biggest opportunity of the last 200 years. Galvanising the potential of technology is urgent to achieving our climate goals. The CogX Climate...
- Miles Kirby - Chief Executive Officer - DeepTech Labs
- Sarah Jones - Senior Venture Manager - Creative Destruction Lab
- Adam Durant - CEO - Satavia
- Simon Hombersley - CEO - Xampla
- Gil Karie - Director of Innovation - Ignite Power
- Brittany Harris - CEO and Co-Founder - Qualis Flow
- Heather Delaney - Founder & Managing Director - Gallium Ventures
- Akriti Dokania - Investment Manager - Octopus Ventures
- Marcel Hedman - Founder and - Nural Research (Moderator)