Alain is the co-founder of London-based Fintech Yoyo Wallet – Europe’s fastest growing omni-channel payment and loyalty platform for retailers – which counts over 2.5 million users.
He is currently leading the Keybox.co Project, a Blockchain-powered decentralised data privacy and security solution.
Alain is a Partner at tech investment platform Firestartr.co, an Advisor to venture funds Fabric.vc and Gauss.vc and a member of the RBS Technology Advisory Board. He is also an Advisor to a number of European Fintechs including Pelican.ai, Spot9 and Yello.
After running the commercial cards division of Visa Europe for 5 years, Alain founded his first Fintech in 2000, the global e-invoicing platform OB10/Tungsten, which floated on AIM London. He was a founding Partner at European e-commerce incubator Omnis Mundi which built BuyVip, acquired by Amazon.
- Charles Delingpole - CEO & Founder - ComplyAdvantage
- Dr. Sian Lewin - Co-Founder & Head of Client Delivery & Research - RegTech Associates
- Nasser Sweileh - Principal Strategy - Financial Crime Compliance Solutions - Pelican.ai
- Julia Markiewicz - Co-Founder and COO - Silent Eight
- Alain Falys - Partner - Firestartr