Principal Researcher, Centre for Collective Intelligence Design
Aleks leads the research on AI and collective intelligence at Nesta’s Centre for Collective Intelligence Design. She co-authored the report, ‘The Future of Minds & Machines’, on combining human and machine intelligence for complex problems, and the ‘Playbook for Collective Intelligence Design’, a toolkit for creating projects that mobilise collective intelligence.
She holds a PhD in Neuroscience from Imperial College London, where she researched the role of motivation on behaviour. Prior to Nesta, Aleks worked in science policy and knowledge transfer spanning participatory innovation methods such as citizen and DIY science, and emerging technologies.
To hit our climate goals we need to change behaviours, bring people together and avoid polarisation. As the world struggles with growing complexity and uncertainty, this panel gathers artists...
- Beatie Wolfe - Musician & Artist
- Janet Rafner - Director of Learning - Aarhus University
- Elías Fernández Domingos - Post-doctoral researcher
- Katie Patrick - Environmental Engineer and Software Designer, Author of How to Save the World
- Aleks Berditchevskaia - Principal Researcher, Centre for Collective Intelligence Design - Nesta (Moderator)