Director and Professor at the School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute
European University Institute
Alexander Stubb has a vast background in academic, civil service and politics; he is an avid pro-European with experience and expertise across all EU institutions. He has served as Prime Minister, Finance Minister, Foreign Minister, Trade and Europe Minister of Finland from 2008 to 2016. He was a member of the European Parliament from 2004 and 2008, Chairman of the National Coalition Party from 2014 to 2016 and Vice President of the European Investment Bank from 2017 to 2020. Since May 2020, Alexander Stubb is Director and Professor at the School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute based in Fiesole, Florence.
The clock is ticking and it’s time to get real about the unfolding data economy. This debate unpacks what it will take to drive faster progress and make real impact.
A true data...
- Alexander Stubb - Director and Professor at the School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute - European University Institute
- Kenneth Cukier - Senior Editor - The Economist
- Carissa Véliz - Associate Professor in Philosophy at the Institute for Ethics in AI, and a Fellow at Hertford College - University of Oxford
- Bruce Pon - CEO and Co-Founder of BigchainDB GmbH Co-Founder and Board Member, Ocean Protocol - Ocean Protocol
- Tom Henriksson - General Partner - OpenOcean (Moderator)