GM Data Science
Amy is the General Manager for Artificial Intelligence at Shell, responsible for driving delivery and adoption of AI technologies, including natural language processing, machine vision, and deep reinforcement learning. She spent the first decade of her career in academia as a researcher in applied econometrics, before joining McKinsey & Company as a strategy consultant. As a consultant she solved real-world problems across diverse functions and industries, for some of the world’s largest organisations, delivering hundreds of millions of dollars in value. She was recruited into Shell in 2019 to help scale up advanced analytics in the Global Commercial business line.
How does the world get to net-zero emissions?
It will not be achievable without cross-industry collaboration and the faster flow of ideas, intellectual property and technology across...
- Michelle Lancaster - Director, Sustainability - Microsoft
- Katrin Lehmann - Senior Vice President and Head of Customer Innovation & Maintenance - SAP SE
- Sherry Sanger - Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer - Penske
- Ulrika Wising - Vice President, Customer Solutions - Shell
- Amy Challen - GM Data Science - Shell (Moderator)