Professor Andrew Chitty is the Challenge Director for the Audience of the Future Challenge and the Creative Industries Clusters Programme. These two programmes represent over £110m support and the UK government’s single largest investment in the sector. The Audience of the Future Challenge will deliver a step change in the ability of the UK creative sector to adopt immersive technologies through business led innovation, whilst the Creative Industries Clusters Programme supports nine University/Business R&D partnerships across the UK.
• Creative Economy Champion, Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
• Professor of Media and Creative Industries, Loughborough University London
Advanced creative technologies including AI stand to transform the value chain of the UK’s creative industries, from content production to distribution and dissemination. Using open research and...
- Andrew Chitty - Challenge Director - Innovate UK
- Juan Mateos-Garcia - Director, Data Analytics - Nesta
- Martha Bloom - Research Fellow in Innovation and the Creative Industries, Sussex University and researcher at the Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre - University of Sussex
- Maria Tanjala - Co-founder, FilmChain and Industry Champion, Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre - FilmChain