CEO and Founding partner at AfroSaúde
We Are Family Foundation
Dentist, Public Health Specialist, Founder and CEO of AfroSaúde, startup that creates health technologies for the black population.
As a teenager, music producer and multi-Grammy Award winner, Nile Rodgers, was an activist with the Black Panther Party. Decades later, his We Are Family Foundation created the Youth To The...
- Nile Rodgers - Multiple Grammy Award winning Producer, Arranger, Composer and Musician - We Are Family Foundation
- Arthur Lima - CEO and Founding partner at AfroSaúde - We Are Family Foundation
- Farai Mubaiwa - Co-Founder - Africa Matters
- Riana Shah - CEO - EthixAI
- Nicole Crentsil - Cultural Curator, Angel Investor and CEO - Black Girls Fest (Moderator)