Ashleigh is co-founder of Colorintech a non profit aiming to improve access, awareness and opportunities for ethnic minorities to enter the tech industry. They work with a number of the world’s leading tech companies to run programs to enable students and working professionals to access career opportunities. As a testament to his work in late 2018 Colorintech was the recipient of Google.org’s biggest diversity grant (>$250k) for ethnicity focused D&I work outside of North America. Ashleigh counts the likes of Facebook, Microsoft and TikTok as some of his Business partners.
It’s widely agreed that automated decisions generated using AI should be underpinned by ethics and responsible good practice. It’s also a strongly held view that decisions should yield ‘good’...
- Melissa McSherry - SVP Global Head of Data, Security, and Identity Products - VISA
- Ziad Obermeyer - Blue Cross of California Distinguished Associate Professor - UC Berkeley
- Ashleigh Ainsley - Co-Founder - Colorintech
- Mark Durkee - Head of Tech, Assurance & Good Practice - Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Ivana Bartoletti - Director, Deloitte and Visiting Policy Fellow, University of Oxford - Deloitte (Moderator)