Director of Business Strategy
Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)
Ben advises leading businesses on how to align their purpose and strategy with the transition to a sustainable economy. He specialises in developing best-practice for how to develop and integrate a sustainable purpose into an organisation. The recent ‘Leading with a sustainable purpose report’ captures the practical insights from four leading businesses. As well as shaping CISL’s research into what a sustainable, purpose-driven business looks like, he collaborates with several international initiatives that share the same goal.
He draws on over twenty years of experience as an organisational development consultant, eleven of which were with the international not-for-profit Forum for the Future.
From carbon-scoring algorithms that show consumers the emissions stemming from their purchases (to help them make greener choices), to city-level insights on sustainability for banks, merchants,...
- Ben Kellard - Director of Business Strategy - Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)
- David Lais - Co-Founder & CPO - ecolytiq
- Thomas Deloison - Director, Mobility - WBCSD
- Alvaro Fernandez Velando - Head of Models and Data - Santander
- Jessi Lennard - Senior Director, Global Data and AI Initiatives - VISA (Moderator)