Founder and CEO, Minerva Project; Chancellor, Minerva University
Ben Nelson is founder, chairman, and CEO of Minerva which he founded in 2011 with the goal of nurturing critical wisdom for the sake of the world. Nelson has, since, built Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute into the most selective in the United States, and has developed a business to share Minerva’s unique approach with other like-minded institutions.
Prior to Minerva, Nelson served as CEO of Snapfish from 2005 to 2010. Nelson holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.
EdTech companies, both large and small, have seen their user numbers skyrocket thanks to Covid. But are they genuinely motivated to help teach and learn? We invite education experts to debate if...
- Ben Nelson - Founder and CEO, Minerva Project; Chancellor, Minerva University
- Harish Natarajan - Board member - Polemix
- Scarlett McCabe - CEO - Debate Mate
- Elyas Felfoul - Director - WISE - QATAR FOUNDATION
- Holly Agbukor - Student - Debate Mate
- Dex Hunter-Torricke - Head of Communications - The Oversight Board (Moderator)