Head of COP26 Nature Campaign
David Saddington is the Head of the COP26 Nature Campaign at the United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and has been a long-standing environmental activist. He has advised governments around the world on international policy, led sustainability strategies for multi-national businesses and fronted a pioneering climate media campaign that reached over 3 million people including giving a TEDx talk at London’s O2 arena. David has also worked to stimulate climate action through providing features for media outlets like the BBC, by writing and by organising innovative large-scale public awareness campaigns.
As COP26 Presidents, the UK has launched the “Forest, Agriculture and Commodity Trade (FACT) dialogue” alongside Indonesia as co-chairs. It is bringing together over 27 major producer and...
- Stephen Jamieson - Global Head of Circular Economy Solutions - SAP
- Morgan Gillespy - Director of the Food and Land Use Coalition - World Resources Institute
- Carolina Brandao - Lead on COP26 Mobilization and Sustainable Supply Chains - World Economic Forum
- Isabella Mercuri Granero - Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Sr Professional - Partnership 4 Forests
- David Saddington - Head of COP26 Nature Campaign - COP26 Unit (Moderator)