Chief Executive Officer
Dmitry Tokarev started his career as a Quant, having graduated from Imperial College, London, with a Distinction in Risk Management and Financial Engineering. He later helped to build an asset management firm as its CTO and as a partner, which currently oversees c. USD5 billion in assets. It was there he observed a gap in the market for Copper, as he found there were no feasible options available to institutional investors in the Crypto space that allowed for the necessary security, control and speed of storing crypto assets.
With the replication of traditional financial instruments and creation of entirely new ones, what is next for Decentralised Finance?
- Dmitry Tokarev - Chief Executive Officer - Copper.co
- Stani Kulechov - Founder and CEO - Aave
- Anatoly Crachilov - CEO and Co-Founder - Nickel Digital Asset Management
- Francesco Renzi - Co-Founder & CEO - Superfluid Finance
- Julien Bouteloup - Founder - Stake Capital
- Anastasia Andrianova - Founder and CEO - Akropolis (Moderator)