Elías Fernández Domingos
Elias Fernández graduated as Telecommunications engineer, specializing (MSc) in Telematics and Electronics, at the University of Vigo in 2015.
During his studies, Elias participated in a summer school on Nano-satellites in Samara Russia (2013). He also took part in a workshop in Łodz on “Design Thinking” financed by the Erasmus+ programme, and did an Erasmus internship on Agent-based methods and Evolutionary algorithms at the AGH University in Krakow (2014-15).
He finished his PhD at the Vrije Universiteit Brussels (Artificial Intelligence Lab) on December 17th of 2020. Throughout his PhD, he investigated how uncertainty and collective risk affect human decision making, both in human-human and human-artificial agent interactions.
To hit our climate goals we need to change behaviours, bring people together and avoid polarisation. As the world struggles with growing complexity and uncertainty, this panel gathers artists...
- Beatie Wolfe - Musician & Artist
- Janet Rafner - Director of Learning - Aarhus University
- Elías Fernández Domingos - Post-doctoral researcher
- Katie Patrick - Environmental Engineer and Software Designer, Author of How to Save the World
- Aleks Berditchevskaia - Principal Researcher, Centre for Collective Intelligence Design - Nesta (Moderator)