WISE - QATAR FOUNDATION
Elyas joined WISE in 2013. Since coming onboard, he has been tasked with managing and setting up of the summit’s platform and more recently revamping the EdTech Accelerator Program. Elyas brings WISE a vast and rich know-how with his experience in the public and private sectors. Before joining WISE, he worked as a political advisor to the Quebec Vice-Prime Minister, and then followed with a position at a Toronto-based company that specializes in mergers and acquisitions. Elyas studied International Relations at University of Sherbrooke in Canada and obtained a Masters in Public Policy at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy of the National University of Singapore.
EdTech companies, both large and small, have seen their user numbers skyrocket thanks to Covid. But are they genuinely motivated to help teach and learn? We invite education experts to debate if...
- Ben Nelson - Founder and CEO, Minerva Project; Chancellor, Minerva University
- Harish Natarajan - Board member - Polemix
- Scarlett McCabe - CEO - Debate Mate
- Elyas Felfoul - Director - WISE - QATAR FOUNDATION
- Holly Agbukor - Student - Debate Mate
- Dex Hunter-Torricke - Head of Communications - The Oversight Board (Moderator)