Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer
Eva is Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Borrowell, a financial technology company dedicated to making financial stability possible for everyone. Borrowell offers free credit scores, report monitoring and AI-driven financial product recommendations. With well over one million members, Borrowell is one of largest consumer fintech companies in Canada.
Borrowell has won numerous awards, including being named one of the top 100 fintech companies in the world by KPMG, ranking 4th on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ list of fastest growing companies in Canada, and making App Annie’s list of Breakout Finance Apps for 2019.
Eva is an EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® winner in Ontario, and was named one of the Standout 35 on the global Women in FinTech Powerlist. Eva holds degrees from the Kennedy School at Harvard University and the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University, where she serves on the Advisory Board.
Where does the potential of data and technology lie in order to make financial services more inclusive and accessible to everyone, especially to the underrepresented communities and...
Technology is advancing at a phenomenal pace. Many of today’s jobs within the finance industry and in Fintech especially did not exist 10 years ago. COVID-19 has further accelerated the...
- Tram Anh Nguyen - Co-Founder, CFTE; - CFTE - Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Matthew Gardiner - Founder - A1 AI - New centres of Gravity for Financial Services
- Gabby Dizon - Co-founder - Yield Guild Games
- Eva Wong - Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer - Borrowell
- Sophie Guibaud - Chief Growth Officer
- Huy Nguyen Trieu - Co-founder - CFTE - Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship