Alan Turing Institute
Georgia is a research associate at The Alan Turing Institute currently collaborating with the UK autism research charity Autistica to build an open source, citizen science platform investigating sensory processing and navigating environments. She previously worked on the government’s data, digital and technology fast stream, where she rotated across multiple government departments, most recently at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. She have also worked in occupational psychology. She holds a BA from Oxford in English literature and an MA from Cambridge, also in English literature.
- Sarah Gibson - Research Software Engineer - The Alan Turing Institute
- Georgia Aitkenhead - Research Associate - Alan Turing Institute
- Malvika Sharan - Community Manager, Turing Way, Research Associate - The Alan Turing Institute
- Sebastian Vollmer - Associate Professor and Director of Data Study Groups - Alan Turing Institute
- Kirstie Whitaker - Programme Lead for Tools, Practices & Systems - The Alan Turing Institute
- Gwyn Jones - Senior ML Engineer, IQVIA