Gerard Grech is the Chief Executive of Tech Nation, a privately and publicly funded organisation focused on accelerating the growth of digital businesses across the UK through growth programmes, digital entrepreneurship skills development and championing of the UK’s digital tech sector through data and media campaigns. He is also a Board member of the Barbican, Europe’s largest arts centre.
Gerard has over 20 years’ experience in the world of digital media, web, mobile, venture capital and startup development. His international experience in London, Paris and New York, building digital products and rolling them out across 5 continents, has given him global vision and local expertise, spanning product development, business strategy and venture capital in technology businesses. Before that he was a new media journalist and started his career in the music business.
Join the UK’s fastest growing startups as they launch the Tech Zero Taskforce. Led by Bulb and with the support of Tech Nation, the Taskforce aims to get 1,000 UK companies signed up to...
- Oliver Dowden - Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
- Hayden Wood - CEO & Co-Founder - Bulb
- Tessa Clarke - Co-founder & CEO - OLIO
- Gerard Grech - CEO - Tech Nation
- Peter Duffy - Chief Executive Officer - MoneySuperMarket
- Hiroki Takeuchi - CEO - GoCardless
- Tabitha Goldstaub - Co-founder - CogX (Moderator)