Harish Natarajan is the Head of Economic Risk at AKE International, and a Board member of Polemix, a social media start up backed by the international president of the New York Times and President Macron’s former chief advisor. He also defeated IBM’s Project Debater is the first public debate between AI and a human. Harish’s achievements have been covered in the global press, and in Adam Grant’s ‘Think Again’.
EdTech companies, both large and small, have seen their user numbers skyrocket thanks to Covid. But are they genuinely motivated to help teach and learn? We invite education experts to debate if...
- Ben Nelson - Founder and CEO, Minerva Project; Chancellor, Minerva University
- Harish Natarajan - Board member - Polemix
- Scarlett McCabe - CEO - Debate Mate
- Elyas Felfoul - Director - WISE - QATAR FOUNDATION
- Holly Agbukor - Student - Debate Mate
- Dex Hunter-Torricke - Head of Communications - The Oversight Board (Moderator)