CEO & Co-Founder
Hayden is CEO and co-founder of Bulb. Before founding Bulb, Hayden studied economics at LSE and spent 10 years as a management consultant, first at Monitor Group and then Bain & Company. During his time consulting with one of the major UK energy suppliers, Hayden became aware of the inherent inefficiencies in traditional energy companies and the lack of affordable, renewable energy options for UK consumers. He decided to leave Bain and use his industry experience to found Bulb, together with friend, then co-founder Amit Gudka.
Join the UK’s fastest growing startups as they launch the Tech Zero Taskforce. Led by Bulb and with the support of Tech Nation, the Taskforce aims to get 1,000 UK companies signed up to...
- Oliver Dowden - Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
- Hayden Wood - CEO & Co-Founder - Bulb
- Tessa Clarke - Co-founder & CEO - OLIO
- Gerard Grech - CEO - Tech Nation
- Peter Duffy - Chief Executive Officer - MoneySuperMarket
- Hiroki Takeuchi - CEO - GoCardless
- Tabitha Goldstaub - Co-founder - CogX (Moderator)