Hiroki is co-founder and CEO of GoCardless. Founded in 2011, GoCardless is a global leader in recurring payments. The business is on a mission to take the pain out of getting paid for recurring revenue businesses. More than 60,000 businesses around the world, from multinational corporations to SMBs, transact through GoCardless each month, and the business processes $20bn of payments a year. Before starting GoCardless, Hiroki studied Mathematics at Oxford University and worked as a management consultant at McKinsey & Co.
Join the UK’s fastest growing startups as they launch the Tech Zero Taskforce. Led by Bulb and with the support of Tech Nation, the Taskforce aims to get 1,000 UK companies signed up to...
- Oliver Dowden - Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
- Hayden Wood - CEO & Co-Founder - Bulb
- Tessa Clarke - Co-founder & CEO - OLIO
- Gerard Grech - CEO - Tech Nation
- Peter Duffy - Chief Executive Officer - MoneySuperMarket
- Hiroki Takeuchi - CEO - GoCardless
- Tabitha Goldstaub - Co-founder - CogX (Moderator)