Holly has been a Debate Mate student for almost 6 years which has enabled her to participate in some incredible events with global companies. Holly recently finished her A Levels and will be attending university in a few months. As Head Girl at her Sixth Form, Holly promoted important issues such as BLM, mental health and social mobility.
EdTech companies, both large and small, have seen their user numbers skyrocket thanks to Covid. But are they genuinely motivated to help teach and learn? We invite education experts to debate if...
- Ben Nelson - Founder and CEO, Minerva Project; Chancellor, Minerva University
- Harish Natarajan - Board member - Polemix
- Scarlett McCabe - CEO - Debate Mate
- Elyas Felfoul - Director - WISE - QATAR FOUNDATION
- Holly Agbukor - Student - Debate Mate
- Dex Hunter-Torricke - Head of Communications - The Oversight Board (Moderator)