Isabella Mercuri Granero
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Sr Professional
Partnership 4 Forests
Isabella is an environmental manager who believes technology is a great asset to provide transparency and tools to monitor supply chains, making it possible to reach actors and engage them to shift their practices to sustainable ones. Dialoguing with different actors of the supply chain is key to find a feasible solution and make it more sustainable for everyone.
As COP26 Presidents, the UK has launched the “Forest, Agriculture and Commodity Trade (FACT) dialogue” alongside Indonesia as co-chairs. It is bringing together over 27 major producer and...
- Stephen Jamieson - Global Head of Circular Economy Solutions - SAP
- Morgan Gillespy - Director of the Food and Land Use Coalition - World Resources Institute
- Carolina Brandao - Lead on COP26 Mobilization and Sustainable Supply Chains - World Economic Forum
- Isabella Mercuri Granero - Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Sr Professional - Partnership 4 Forests
- David Saddington - Head of COP26 Nature Campaign - COP26 Unit (Moderator)