Director, Deloitte and Visiting Policy Fellow, University of Oxford
Ivana Bartoletti is Technical Director, Privacy at Deloitte, and an internationally recognised thought leader in the field of responsible technology. Author of “An Artificial Revolution, on Power, Politics and AI”, she is a Visiting Policy Fellow at the University of Oxford.
With digital processes at the heart of our work, more and more information is saved and stored on our every single action. And with remote working on the rise, our actions get monitored and...
- Andrew Pakes - Research Director - Prospect Union
- Carissa Véliz - Associate Professor in Philosophy at the Institute for Ethics in AI, and a Fellow at Hertford College - University of Oxford
- Ivana Bartoletti - Director, Deloitte and Visiting Policy Fellow, University of Oxford - Deloitte
- Abigail Gilbert - Principal Researcher - Institute for the Future of Work (Moderator)
It’s widely agreed that automated decisions generated using AI should be underpinned by ethics and responsible good practice. It’s also a strongly held view that decisions should yield ‘good’...
- Melissa McSherry - SVP Global Head of Data, Security, and Identity Products - VISA
- Ziad Obermeyer - Blue Cross of California Distinguished Associate Professor - UC Berkeley
- Ashleigh Ainsley - Co-Founder - Colorintech
- Mark Durkee - Head of Tech, Assurance & Good Practice - Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Ivana Bartoletti - Director, Deloitte and Visiting Policy Fellow, University of Oxford - Deloitte (Moderator)