In-Situ Technology Specialist
Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy for in-situ maintenance techniques, predominantly for the aerospace market within Rolls-Royce plc.
A broad but deep topic, reliant on custom robotic systems and the miniaturisation of processes to perform tasks. Works with a wide range of predominantly UK based collaborators across Universities, SME’s and research institutions to deliver technologies to Rolls-Royce.
Member of National Robotics Network, SPRINT Robotics and the Robotics Growth Partnership. Fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
- Samia Nefti-Meziani - Professor of Computational Intelligence & Robotics - Salford University
- Sabine Hauert - Senior Lecturer in Robotics - University of Bristol | President Robohub.org | Co-founder AIhub.org
- Paul Clarke - CTO - Ocado
- James Kell - In-Situ Technology Specialist - Rolls-Royce
- David Lane - Professor, Director - Edinburgh Centre for Robotics