Director of Learning
Janet Rafner is a doctoral researcher in hybrid intelligence. She was formerly a U.S. Fulbright Fellow, with degrees in physics and studio art. Her current research spans computational citizen science and hybrid intelligence for education and creativity. As part of her PhD, she has developed crea.blender – an online game where participants collaborate with generative AI to create utopian and dystopian visions for the planet.
To hit our climate goals we need to change behaviours, bring people together and avoid polarisation. As the world struggles with growing complexity and uncertainty, this panel gathers artists...
- Beatie Wolfe - Musician & Artist
- Janet Rafner - Director of Learning - Aarhus University
- Elías Fernández Domingos - Post-doctoral researcher
- Katie Patrick - Environmental Engineer and Software Designer, Author of How to Save the World
- Aleks Berditchevskaia - Principal Researcher, Centre for Collective Intelligence Design - Nesta (Moderator)