Senior Director, Global Data and AI Initiatives
Jessica is a Senior Director in Visa’s Global Strategic Initiatives team, leading on Data and Artificial Intelligence. Her work focuses on AI (policy, regulation, and ethics), privacy, data sharing, and data for good. She has extensive corporate affairs and strategy experience across highly regulated, technology-driven sectors including data and AI, digital and cyber, telecoms, cleantech and fintech. Over the course of her career, Jessica has advised political parties, businesses (start-ups to global PLCs), consultancies, trade bodies, think tanks, and NGOs.
Jessica sits on the Board of TechUK and is an ambassador for Microsoft’s National Council for AI. She is also a member of the Financial Conduct Authority/Bank of England Public-Private AI Forum and the Data Protection and Ethics Committee of UK Finance. She was previously at City law firm Linklaters, having completed an undergraduate degree in Law from Oxford University and a Masters degree in Political Theory from the LSE.
From carbon-scoring algorithms that show consumers the emissions stemming from their purchases (to help them make greener choices), to city-level insights on sustainability for banks, merchants,...
- Ben Kellard - Director of Business Strategy - Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)
- David Lais - Co-Founder & CPO - ecolytiq
- Thomas Deloison - Director, Mobility - WBCSD
- Alvaro Fernandez Velando - Head of Models and Data - Santander
- Jessi Lennard - Senior Director, Global Data and AI Initiatives - VISA (Moderator)