Julien holds a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from USA and a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from France where he specialised in Artificial Intelligence, decentralised systems and security back in 2009.
He has built multiple tech businesses from energy trading, high frequency trading, decentralised identity to autonomous transportation systems and won multiple competitions worldwide. He was first introduced in Bitcoin in 2009 and then Ethereum in 2015, he is now involved full-time in decentralised applications, Blockchain, Ethereum, Game and Computability theory, AI, cryptographic and Machine learning algorithms. He is also the AI and Blockchain lead for British Blockchain Association
With the replication of traditional financial instruments and creation of entirely new ones, what is next for Decentralised Finance?
- Dmitry Tokarev - Chief Executive Officer - Copper.co
- Stani Kulechov - Founder and CEO - Aave
- Anatoly Crachilov - CEO and Co-Founder - Nickel Digital Asset Management
- Francesco Renzi - Co-Founder & CEO - Superfluid Finance
- Julien Bouteloup - Founder - Stake Capital
- Anastasia Andrianova - Founder and CEO - Akropolis (Moderator)