Senior Vice President and Head of Customer Innovation & Maintenance
Katrin Lehmann is heading the Customer Innovation & Maintenance (CIM) organization at SAP. CIM is part of Product Engineering – including the global Maintenance Group as well as the Customer Innovation Development Teams around the globe.
She joined SAP in 2004, since then has held several leadership positions, including Chief Data Officer and Head of S/4HANA Cloud Data Management. Throughout her career, Katrin has always had a strong focus on driving challenging topics to achieve customer success, operational excellence and superior employee experience. She strongly emphasizes the role of diverse teams when fostering creativity and innovation to enable a best-in-class customer experience.
Katrin enjoys spending time with her children and her dog, is a Peloton addict and hopes to get back to travelling soon.
How does the world get to net-zero emissions?
It will not be achievable without cross-industry collaboration and the faster flow of ideas, intellectual property and technology across...
- Michelle Lancaster - Director, Sustainability - Microsoft
- Katrin Lehmann - Senior Vice President and Head of Customer Innovation & Maintenance - SAP SE
- Sherry Sanger - Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer - Penske
- Ulrika Wising - Vice President, Customer Solutions - Shell
- Amy Challen - GM Data Science - Shell (Moderator)