Kenneth Cukier is a Senior Editor for The Economist and the host of its weekly tech podcast, Babbage. He is a NYT bestselling author of books on technology and society, notably the award-winning “Big Data” and the recent “Framers: Human Advantage in an Age of Technology and Turmoil” on the power of mental models. He is on the board of directors of Chatham House and is an associate fellow at Oxford’s Saïd Business School. His TED Talk on data, AI and society has been viewed more than 1 million times. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
The clock is ticking and it’s time to get real about the unfolding data economy. This debate unpacks what it will take to drive faster progress and make real impact.
A true data...
- Alexander Stubb - Director and Professor at the School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute - European University Institute
- Kenneth Cukier - Senior Editor - The Economist
- Carissa Véliz - Associate Professor in Philosophy at the Institute for Ethics in AI, and a Fellow at Hertford College - University of Oxford
- Bruce Pon - CEO and Co-Founder of BigchainDB GmbH Co-Founder and Board Member, Ocean Protocol - Ocean Protocol
- Tom Henriksson - General Partner - OpenOcean (Moderator)