Founding Partner & President
Kerrie Finch, Founding Partner & President
Prior to founding futurefactor (formerly FinchFactor) in 2009, Kerrie Finch was PR Director at Wieden+Kennedy. There she wrangled brands such as Nike and Heineken, Coca-Cola and Electronic Arts. Kerrie has been voted into Adformatie magazine’s top ten industry influencers for the past three years. As Founding Partner & President of futurefactor, Kerrie continues to drive change in the industry, while advancing her work as the Netherlands representative for the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, board member of the ADCN, advisory board member of IncludeNow, and the founder of SheSays Amsterdam.
Here is some footage of her speaking:
– https://vimeo.com/301848043 (SheSays AMS)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DySJcGjuAXI (Cannes Lions)
In this session we’ll explore how innovation actually happens in a business. How can companies better support their own research and innovation efforts? How can leadership create the...
- Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino - Author of 'Creating a Culture of Innovation' (2020) and ‘Smarter Homes’ (2018) - Designswarm Industries LTD
- Kati Vilkki - Lead Coach - Reaktor
- Hassan Rmaile - VP & GM, Label and Graphics Materials EMENA
- Kerrie Finch - Founding Partner & President - futurefactor (Moderator)