Marcel Hedman is founder of AI group, Nural Research which is exploring how artificial intelligence is tackling global grand challenges like climate and healthcare. He is passionate about empowering the next generation of leaders and in this vein, he is in the senior leadership team for the Future Leaders Network which is a UK national non-profit hosting the G7 youth summit. Academically, he is based at Harvard University as the Choate Memorial Fellow and is exploring data science and its applications.
Solving the climate crisis presents the single biggest opportunity of the last 200 years. Galvanising the potential of technology is urgent to achieving our climate goals. The CogX Climate...
- Miles Kirby - Chief Executive Officer - DeepTech Labs
- Sarah Jones - Senior Venture Manager - Creative Destruction Lab
- Adam Durant - CEO - Satavia
- Simon Hombersley - CEO - Xampla
- Gil Karie - Director of Innovation - Ignite Power
- Brittany Harris - CEO and Co-Founder - Qualis Flow
- Heather Delaney - Founder & Managing Director - Gallium Ventures
- Akriti Dokania - Investment Manager - Octopus Ventures
- Marcel Hedman - Founder and - Nural Research (Moderator)