Senior Partner & Managing Director
Mark Abraham is a Senior Partner and Managing Director in the Seattle office of the Boston Consulting Group. He leads BCG’s Personalization business, helping clients use data and technology to deliver 1:1 breakthrough customer experiences across channels.
He founded BCG’s Personalization business, which he built into a team of 300+ agile marketers, data scientists and MarTech experts spanning 6 continents. This team has accelerated the personalization efforts of companies such as Starbucks, H&M and Google.
Currently, Mark leads a BCG data science team behind BCG Lighthouse, a cutting-edge AI service for companies to leverage high-frequency, real-time data to activate customer demand in the current highly volatile environment.
- Martin Adams - CEO - Codec
- Yi Luo - Head of Strategy - Earnd
- Min Hu - Investor - LGT Lightstone
- Miles Kirby - Long Time Venture Investor -
- Edward Kliphuis - Investment Director - M Ventures
- Sachin dev Duggal - CEO & Founder - Builder AI
- Angelique Mohring - CEO - GainX
- John Randles - CEO - Siren
- Mark Abraham - Senior Partner & Managing Director - BCG
- Ashutosh Prasad - CEO - Koireader