A1 AI - New centres of Gravity for Financial Services
Matthew consults on new centres of gravity for financial institutions. He is a frequent Fintech conference speaker and host and has spoken at events, companies and institutions around the world. Including Next Money, Money 2020, Institutional Investor, AIM Summit, CSFI, The Global Leaders Forum, Barclays, The Amir of Kuwait’s Global Informatics Forum, ArabNet, FinTech Australia, Finnovasia, Alipay, Ten Cent, PBoC, Google, Facebook and the Turing Trust. Matthew sits on several advisory boards and has worked with quantum, AI, DeFi/ Dexs, crypto exchanges, cloud, data and digital ID operations, T1 banks, central banks, challenger banks, green finance/ ESG funds, institutional investors, asset managers, VCs & CVCs, finance ministries, financial
centres, regulators and their legal counsel in Europe, the US, MENA/GCC & APAC. Matthew has led UK Fintech delegations to international events, delivered guest lectures at international universities and business schools. He is a founding member of Techfugees, a charity focused on financial inclusion and advises institutions on giving.
Laura O’Sullivan from Accenture and James Bickerton from HSBC will be sharing insights in how they support their clients on their own financial transformation through data, ops, all the way up...
Technology is advancing at a phenomenal pace. Many of today’s jobs within the finance industry and in Fintech especially did not exist 10 years ago. COVID-19 has further accelerated the...
- Tram Anh Nguyen - Co-Founder, CFTE; - CFTE - Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Matthew Gardiner - Founder - A1 AI - New centres of Gravity for Financial Services
- Gabby Dizon - Co-founder - Yield Guild Games
- Eva Wong - Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer - Borrowell
- Sophie Guibaud - Chief Growth Officer
- Huy Nguyen Trieu - Co-founder - CFTE - Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship