Michelle Lancaster is Director of Sustainability at Microsoft, where she leads a team focused on commercial sustainability strategies, including go-to-market strategy, product roadmap, field readiness, customer sales and external stakeholder engagement. For the past seven years prior, she led Microsoft’s sustainability and corporate responsibility communications and prior to that, led public affairs campaigns for Fortune 500 companies in Washington, D.C.
How does the world get to net-zero emissions?
It will not be achievable without cross-industry collaboration and the faster flow of ideas, intellectual property and technology across...
- Michelle Lancaster - Director, Sustainability - Microsoft
- Katrin Lehmann - Senior Vice President and Head of Customer Innovation & Maintenance - SAP SE
- Sherry Sanger - Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer - Penske
- Ulrika Wising - Vice President, Customer Solutions - Shell
- Amy Challen - GM Data Science - Shell (Moderator)