Director of the Food and Land Use Coalition
World Resources Institute
Morgan Gillespy is the Director of the Food and Land Use Coalition at World Resources Institute. In this role, she provides strategic leadership to the coalition, working collaboratively across the FOLU network to advance the FOLU agenda with governments, the private sector, financial institutions, and civil society.
Prior to this, Morgan spent seven years at CDP where she worked across its Technical, Supply Chain, Water and Forests programs. She was named Head of Water Security in 2016 was Global Director, Forests from 2017 – 2020. CDP provides the world’s only platform for the largest companies, cities, states and regions in the world to disclose vital environmental data. As Global Director, she focused on driving disclosure, transparency and action on the topic of deforestation to improve environmental performance, risks and resiliency, and access to data used by investors, companies and policy makers in key decision making.
She holds an MSc in Environmental Technology form Imperial College London, specializing in Environmental Assessment and Analysis.
As COP26 Presidents, the UK has launched the “Forest, Agriculture and Commodity Trade (FACT) dialogue” alongside Indonesia as co-chairs. It is bringing together over 27 major producer and...
- Stephen Jamieson - Global Head of Circular Economy Solutions - SAP
- Morgan Gillespy - Director of the Food and Land Use Coalition - World Resources Institute
- Carolina Brandao - Lead on COP26 Mobilization and Sustainable Supply Chains - World Economic Forum
- Isabella Mercuri Granero - Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Sr Professional - Partnership 4 Forests
- David Saddington - Head of COP26 Nature Campaign - COP26 Unit (Moderator)