Cultural Curator, Angel Investor and CEO
Black Girls Fest
Nicole Crentsil is a Ghanaian-British cultural curator, creative consultant and entrepreneur based in London. In 2018, Forbes listed Nicole as one of 100 women to follow on Twitter and LinkedIn. In the same year, TimeOut named Nicole as 1 of 50 Londoner’s shaping the city’s cultural landscape. Nicole is the CEO of Black Girl Fest a platform dedicated to Black women, girls and non-binary people. She’s also the founder of BIG SIS, a platform dedicated to supporting the personal development of creative working women. Nicole is passionate about connecting women, young people and underrepresented groups to art, culture and events.
As a teenager, music producer and multi-Grammy Award winner, Nile Rodgers, was an activist with the Black Panther Party. Decades later, his We Are Family Foundation created the Youth To The...
- Nile Rodgers - Multiple Grammy Award winning Producer, Arranger, Composer and Musician - We Are Family Foundation
- Arthur Lima - CEO and Founding partner at AfroSaúde - We Are Family Foundation
- Farai Mubaiwa - Co-Founder - Africa Matters
- Riana Shah - CEO - EthixAI
- Nicole Crentsil - Cultural Curator, Angel Investor and CEO - Black Girls Fest (Moderator)