Riana is a concurrent business and public administration master’s student at MIT and Harvard. She is the founder of EthixAI, an initiative that counters algorithmic bias in order to undo systemic racism and sexism in tech. She has a background in entrepreneurship, venture capital and innovation strategy. Riana’s work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Women of Influence, and Google’s Generation In Project. She has also spoken at the United Nations, the US State Department, and the International Forum on Child Welfare. Riana hosts Venture Vignettes, a podcast that features trailblazers in entrepreneurship and investment. You can read more about her work on rianabshah.com.
As a teenager, music producer and multi-Grammy Award winner, Nile Rodgers, was an activist with the Black Panther Party. Decades later, his We Are Family Foundation created the Youth To The...
- Nile Rodgers - Multiple Grammy Award winning Producer, Arranger, Composer and Musician - We Are Family Foundation
- Arthur Lima - CEO and Founding partner at AfroSaúde - We Are Family Foundation
- Farai Mubaiwa - Co-Founder - Africa Matters
- Riana Shah - CEO - EthixAI
- Nicole Crentsil - Cultural Curator, Angel Investor and CEO - Black Girls Fest (Moderator)