Scarlett has been involved with Debate Mate since its inception and currently serves as the CEO of Debate Mate Limited – the business arm of the Debate Mate group.
Scarlett is an alumni of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme – an MBA style course for future business leaders from around the world.
Prior to Debate Mate, Scarlett was a trainee lawyer at Slaughter and May, having graduated with a First Class degree in History from the London School of Economics (LSE). As part of her studies, she completed a Diploma in Communicative Arabic at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS).
EdTech companies, both large and small, have seen their user numbers skyrocket thanks to Covid. But are they genuinely motivated to help teach and learn? We invite education experts to debate if...
- Ben Nelson - Founder and CEO, Minerva Project; Chancellor, Minerva University
- Harish Natarajan - Board member - Polemix
- Scarlett McCabe - CEO - Debate Mate
- Elyas Felfoul - Director - WISE - QATAR FOUNDATION
- Holly Agbukor - Student - Debate Mate
- Dex Hunter-Torricke - Head of Communications - The Oversight Board (Moderator)