Simon Hombersley is the CEO of Xampla, which develops natural alternatives to plastic. He is a serial cleantech entrepreneur, and the former CEO of Oxford Flow and founder of Lontra.
Solving the climate crisis presents the single biggest opportunity of the last 200 years. Galvanising the potential of technology is urgent to achieving our climate goals. The CogX Climate...
- Miles Kirby - Chief Executive Officer - DeepTech Labs
- Sarah Jones - Senior Venture Manager - Creative Destruction Lab
- Adam Durant - CEO - Satavia
- Simon Hombersley - CEO - Xampla
- Gil Karie - Director of Innovation - Ignite Power
- Brittany Harris - CEO and Co-Founder - Qualis Flow
- Heather Delaney - Founder & Managing Director - Gallium Ventures
- Akriti Dokania - Investment Manager - Octopus Ventures
- Marcel Hedman - Founder and - Nural Research (Moderator)