Thomas Deloison leads the mobility work at WBCSD, a CEO-led organization of over 200 leading businesses working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. Before that, he held various roles for Nissan in product strategy, marketing strategy, vehicle program management and corporate strategy in Europe.
From carbon-scoring algorithms that show consumers the emissions stemming from their purchases (to help them make greener choices), to city-level insights on sustainability for banks, merchants,...
- Ben Kellard - Director of Business Strategy - Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)
- David Lais - Co-Founder & CPO - ecolytiq
- Thomas Deloison - Director, Mobility - WBCSD
- Alvaro Fernandez Velando - Head of Models and Data - Santander
- Jessi Lennard - Senior Director, Global Data and AI Initiatives - VISA (Moderator)