Ethics and Society
Building tech that works for everyone
It’s a big year for ethics in tech with regulatory action on the cards, issues of unionisation of tech workers, vaccine passports and boosting tech’s woeful diversity and inclusion record. This stage examines the most recent findings about the broader impact of technology on society and celebrates ethical champions.
What will this Stage Explore?
1. What AI regulation will mean for tech
2. How free speech and ethical standards can coexist
3. The narratives of AI underpinning and shaping its development
4. How companies can best adopt ethical practices
5. Where the barometre of public trust is now”